Wednesday, September 29, 2010

There’s a Window in my room........

I don’t hw many of us have this problem which i used to (not nemore-all thnks to lovely lavale campus walks) of  being unable to sleep in new places(places like my hostel room or someone else’s rooms)..and the waking up in the morning part is even more amazing...there was a time wen i could not sleep in this hostel and now is the time tht i cant wake up only in tht same room of mine...its as if im cumin back to my usual self of jst getting used to sleepin arnd anywhere and everywhre... this post is kinda bout hw my crazy days would strt and end here...and what wld happen to me wen my body jst passes out an i become a helpless log of wood ( i jst wish jo,rahul, rash and pooja arnt readin this) .....
being the first one to check into my room and getting the bed  and window of ur choice was like a gimmick (i got attracted to the sceneric beauty next to it)..”oh mann the view from my window is jst awesome” ...this was on my tongue for the initial one month..wenever i wld be asked bout my room and my hostel from family and frens...after which i realised tht openin the window for long would not only mean a feast call for the insects,bugs and wat not tht u get to see for the first time in ur life (if u’ve not stayed in jungles before)...”CLOSE TO NATURE” (thts wat my dad said wen he first came over to my room)..im pretty sure dad wld be lovin it (me stayin in jungles wid bugs, insects and so close to the nature tht i spent my first one month killin these insects all day n nite)....a battle of the insects tryin to kill an almost 6 foot man began thereafter....wid me winnin over n over again..untill i met some1 who would wack me everytime i killed an insect in front of her...and taught me not only to live wid these bugs but also taught me how to love em....(n the best part is i duuno hw she has this massive knowledge bank bout these bugs).
So comin back to starting my day....Right now as i look outta my  window sippin my cuppa tea(yes i knw about the negga style lingo) at 6:15 am... i can actually see nothing but white mist all over and if i try rilly hard i mite jst b able to see the girls hostel(which i mite not even be interested in..besides we have windows...and not to forget the curtains cover a lota thngs) so the window basically becomes useless in a months time....
So all in all the window is kinda useless but widout it my room wld be incomplete....

P.S.- I would have probably choked had it not been the window in my room...thnks Malaya....for openin it on time...n sorry Chintan...(publically )...”ONE CRAZY NITE”-...n this reminds me of one of my fav. songs which i feel was apt for the situation :----David Gurtta's "Memories"... so people check this out n remember these days of our wont come back...(only for my batchmates)

1 comment:

  1. welll i think this one is your best of the three..
    i like the way that it reads like a diary entry.. it is more like a window into your life than your room..
    i love your style of writting and the underlying humour which makes your blog a really interesting read.
    nice work keep it up and get your next one up super fast

    ReplyDelete